Beautiful Pajamas Ideas For Women

 My favorite holiday memory was sitting at home all day in my pajamas during winter break for school watching a bunch of old Christmas movies like 'Jack Frost' and 'Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer' with my siblings and parents. Becky G
 I just really love being in my pajamas.
Rachel Bilson
 Depending upon my activities, I sleep between five and ten hours every night. I sleep in an extra-wide single bed, and I use only one heavy down comforter over me, summer or winter. I have never been able to wear pajamas or creepy nightgowns; they disturb my sleep. Marilyn Monroe


 Sometimes I'm so tired, I look down at what I'm wearing, and if it's comfortable enough to sleep in, I don't even make it into my pajamas. I'm looking down, and I'm like, 'T-shirt and stretchy pants? Yup, that's fine. It's pajama-y, good night.' Rebecca Romijn
 I have a baby that is 21 months old, and I watch Disney Junior with him. A lot of those shows are about pirates. Even the T-shirts and pajamas I buy for him have pirate themes like, 'Aye-aye, argh and mate.' But, I definitely grew up watching pirates. Yasmine Al Masri
 There's a certain level of comfort that comes when you move in together. The mystery is gone. She starts dressing for bed in your pajamas, cream on her face, Uggs, curlers. What happened to the sexy girl that used to come to bed in lingerie? The girl says, 'We don't need to act.' Marlon Wayans
 You didn't have to read 'Playboy,' visit the mansion, wear pajamas, or even be straight: The effects of its ideas about women on the American psyche were totalizing. Women were inferior to men because, for 'Playboy,' they were scenery - pretty, passive, usually white, often blonde, there. Wesley Morris
 Colorful garments - ball gowns, kimonos, evening pajamas - made from yards upon yards of iridescent silk or velvet. I own an unjustifiable number of such outfits and jump at the chance to wear them. Against the etiquette about which I am otherwise all too conscious, I frequently, and unrepentantly, overdress for the occasion. Julia Glass
 I remember seeing a movie with Jose Ferrer and Rosemary Clooney where they were husband and wife, and they got in bed, and he had on polka-dot pajamas and she had on striped pajamas, and when they got up the next morning he had on the striped pajamas and she had the polka dot pajamas, and that was considered racy at that time! Bob Newhart
 I have about 100 pairs of pajamas. I like to see people dressed comfortably.
Hugh Hefner


 I have a baby that is 21 months old, and I watch Disney Junior with him. A lot of those shows are about pirates. Even the T-shirts and pajamas I buy for him have pirate themes like, 'Aye-aye, argh and mate.' But, I definitely grew up watching pirates. Yasmine Al Masri
 I remember seeing a movie with Jose Ferrer and Rosemary Clooney where they were husband and wife, and they got in bed, and he had on polka-dot pajamas and she had on striped pajamas, and when they got up the next morning he had on the striped pajamas and she had the polka dot pajamas, and that was considered racy at that time! Bob Newhart
 A romantic date for me is sitting in pajamas and being with a guy with whom I can be myself. Alia Bhatt
 Never dress older than you are! The five wardrobe items you must have are a nice pair of well-fitting shoes, pajamas, sexy yet comfortable lingerie, a party dress in a bold colour and a jumpsuit. Elizabeth Jagger
 A live action movie is work, and an animated movie is you showing up in your pajamas once every three months, or in my case, just a splash of baby powder. It's not any kind of heavy lifting. Ryan Reynolds
 If I can, I love staying in pajamas all day and watching movies and eating good food. Becky G
 There's nothing I'd never wear, really. I've worn pink spotty pajamas from a Goodwill store onstage before. This only happens when I'm having a small breakdown! Marina and the Diamonds
 I would wear pajamas to work every day if it were up to me. Kerry Washington
 Chilling out on the bed in your hotel room watching television, while wearing your own pajamas, is sometimes the best part of a vacation. Laura Marano
 At Berkeley, you wore a hoodie and pajamas and Birkenstocks, and that's swag. I was so thrown off. What I thought was cool wasn't cool no more, so I thought about what I actually liked. I started experimenting. I started wearing Birkenstocks. I wanted to dive into the culture. Jaylen Brown
 Bedtime rituals for children ease the way to the elsewhere of slumber - teeth brushing and pajamas, the voice of a parent reading, the feel and smell of the old blanket or toy, the nightlight glowing in a corner. Siri Hustvedt
 I love getting amazing jackets, because you can wear your pajamas underneath and everyone's like, 'Oh, fabulous jacket,' and I'm like, 'You should see what's underneath!' Mary-Kate Olsen
 I've been known to wear pajamas onstage for the sole reason of wanting to make sure I'm free enough to execute new things vocally onstage and give my best performance possible. SZA
 When you do voiceover it's such a fun job to be able to do. First of all, you can do it in your pajamas and you don't have to get dressed up for it. Kelly Hu
 When Holly Madison, Hef's former chief girlfriend, came out with a tell-all book about life in the Mansion, the most bizarre revelation was that, prior to the man's infamous orgies, all of the live-in girlfriends were required to put on matching pink flannel pajamas. Monica Hesse
 I didn't have that typical high school experience of feeling ashamed of who I was. I once wore a superman cape and pajamas, and I thought that was awesome - and some people didn't! But some people did, and it was an arts high school, so nobody made me feel bad about who I was. Aya Cash
 I'm always in my pajamas, unless I know for a fact that people are taking my picture. Bethenny Frankel
 I like to be in my pajamas all day. Sometimes I don't wash for days because I like to read and sit around. I like to eat in bed. Jamaica Kincaid
 I'd love to get pajamas. Good, nice and warm flannel ones. Charlize Theron

 I used to love sitting on the bathroom floor in my pajamas and watching my mother get ready for an event. She'd stand in front of her vanity and apply bright red and blue makeup - it was the '80s, you know. Ivanka Trump
 The reason why people wear pajamas to the airport in the first place is so that they'll be comfortable during their flight. But you know, typically, air travel is 50 to 75 percent of the time you spend traveling. The rest of the time you spend in public places like airports and around other people. That's when looking good trumps comfort. Casey Neistat
 When I was in middle school, some of my so-called friends found a catalog ad I did for Superman pajamas. They made as many copies as they could and pasted them up all over school. Jensen Ackles
 I used to love sitting on the bathroom floor in my pajamas and watching my mother get ready for an event. She'd stand in front of her vanity and apply bright red and blue makeup - it was the '80s, you know. Ivanka Trump
One of the things I love about doing television is that I don't feel like I'm just purely a writer. I like all of the opportunities television affords to kind of build a brand that can work across platforms, so I'm not just solely at my computer in my pajamas all day. Stephanie Savage

I don't know about living on an automatic pilot, but I've had times where I've decided to just test myself and my mettle, and for no good reason other than it's what life is. Even before I was acting, I had, like, one day in high school I decided to just show them my pajamas, just for no good reason. Will Ferrell

When someone's a writer, it's very creative and moody, and you think of someone walking around the office in pajamas thinking of ideas. Stephanie Savage

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Inspiration Tattoos Ideas For Girls

Women Curve: The loveliest distance between two points

Meaningful Small Tattoos For Women

Anklet - Ankle bracelet ideas for women

Beautiful Ankle Tattoos Ideas For Women

Charming Necklace Ideas For Women

Cool Shoulder Tattoos Ideas for Women

Cute Arm Tattoos Ideas For Women