Meaningful Small Tattoos For Women

 I went to this tattoo parlor in the East Village and I got an outline of a violin on my lower back. They call them tramp stamps now.
Katherine Moennig
 I always say your body is the temple of your spirit, why not decorate it? My kids say, no, no, your body is the temple of your spirit, keep it clean. I'm covered in tattoos and I get a tattoo every time I write a book. I get the tattoo from the book.
Bill Ayers
 When all the people covered in tattoos turn about 70 years old, they're going to look like a strange race of melting clowns.
Dana Gould


 My tattoo is a cross, a rose and a shark. A cross is a cross, a rose like love and a shark is a pretty tough animal.
Goran Ivanisevic
 People have asked me, what about your tattoos when you're ninety? Why would it bother me then? I would still want to get tattooed even when I'm a grandmother.
Nicole Miller
 My mom actually took me to get my first tattoo when I was 15. She highly regrets that choice now, as I have a lot more.
Nico Tortorella

 I collect Wonder Woman - from comics to paraphernalia, and I even have a tattoo of her on my back. I'm a huge Wonder Woman fan!
Lights


 If you walk into somebody's office with your hair uncombed and a pick in the back, and your shoes untied, and your pants half down, tattoos up and down your arms and on your neck, and you wonder why somebody won't hire you? They don't hire you 'cause you look like you're crazy!
Michael Nutter



















































Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Inspiration Tattoos Ideas For Girls

Women Curve: The loveliest distance between two points

Beautiful Pajamas Ideas For Women

Anklet - Ankle bracelet ideas for women

Beautiful Ankle Tattoos Ideas For Women

Charming Necklace Ideas For Women

Cool Shoulder Tattoos Ideas for Women

Cute Arm Tattoos Ideas For Women