Cute Arm Tattoos Ideas For Women

 Tattoos are like stories - they're symbolic of the important moments in your life. Sitting down, talking about where you got each tattoo and what it symbolizes, is really beautiful.
Pamela Anderson
 Its interesting, the things you learn when youre 21. I learned never to get tattoos in the middle of shooting a movie. Because if youre not Angelina Jolie or Megan Fox, they will fire you.
Katee Sackhoff
 This is so cool," I said loudly as Dad walked away. "Have you met the tattoo artist? Is he hot?" "He's a she," Mom said. "Is she hot? Cause I'm still young, you know. My sexual identity isnt fully formed." "Your father can't hear you anymore, Maya." Mom sighed.
Kelley Armstrong


 What we've said to the girls is: 'If you guys ever decide that you're going to get a tattoo, then mommy and me will get the exact same tattoo, in the same place.' And we'll go on YouTube and show it off as a family tattoo.
Barack Obama
 My new one (tattoo) says 'Never a failure, always a lesson' and is kind of my mantra to life, just a reminder. My life is just a crazy rollercoaster every day and whenever I read that it just reassures me.
Rihanna
 I just feel like this skin is mine. It's aging every day and the tattoos are aging with me. So, I'm going to be an old piece of paper one day with a lot of work on it.
Maria Dahvana Headley
 I try to really capitalize off of what other rappers really can't do. There are opportunities that rappers I love simply can't get, because... you know... I don't have the tattoos; I have a different image.
Drake
 I love to make music, I love to get tattoos...That's just what I love. If I wasn't getting paid I'd still do it.
Kevin Gates


 Every time I get a tattoo, my parents say they'll disown me. I have to get them airbrushed for Charmed. Witches don't have tattoos, I guess.
Alyssa Milano













































Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Inspiration Tattoos Ideas For Girls

Women Curve: The loveliest distance between two points

Meaningful Small Tattoos For Women

Beautiful Pajamas Ideas For Women

Anklet - Ankle bracelet ideas for women

Beautiful Ankle Tattoos Ideas For Women

Charming Necklace Ideas For Women

Cool Shoulder Tattoos Ideas for Women