Inspiration Tattoos Ideas For Girls

 People who don't like me talk about it as though I'm trash because I have tattoos. I find that insane because it's 2008, not the 1950s. Tattoos aren't limited to sailors. It's a form of art I find beautiful. I love it.
Megan Fox
 As soon as you tell me to do one thing, I do the opposite. As soon as someone tells me not to get any more tattoos, I have this intense fire burning inside me to cover myself with them. I don't care if it's self-destructive. I just have that need to rebel.
Megan Fox
 I like the bad-boy types. Generally the guy I'm attracted to is the guy in the club with all the tattoos and nail polish. He's usually the lead singer in a punk band and plays guitar. But my serious boyfriends are relatively clean-cut, nice guys. So it's strange.
Megan Fox


 Tattoos tell stories of crime and passion, punishment and regret. They express an outlaw, antiauthoritarian point of view and communicate a romantic solidarity among society's outcasts.
Douglas Kent Hall
 My tattoos are like a scrapbook of my life. Sometimes you don't feel comfortable in your own skin, so covering it up with pictures helps
Frank Iero
 The first tattoo I got was when I was 17, and it's a cross on my bicep with 'Only God Can Judge Me' underneath.
Trey Songz
 I've come to realize that Barack Obama is the tattoo president. Like a big tattoo, it seemed cool when you were young. But later on, that decision doesn't look so good, and you wonder: what was I thinking? But the worst part is you're still going to have to explain it to your kids.
Tim Pawlenty


 Becoming a vampire is forever. You don't get to change your mind about it later. For me, I think that's one of the big drawbacks with anything that's permanent. How do you know how you're going to feel in five years or 10 years? Even with a tattoo.
Stephenie Meyer
 Tattoos to me are the outward symbol of the inward change within my soul.
Nicolas Cage
 I'm not enthused by these rap dudes.
All in they videos, posin' half nude, with all of them tattoos,
Til I blacken they eyes and have them lookin' like raccoons.
Trife Diesel
 Some people pay a thousand dollars for a tattoo. This scar cost me twenty grand.
Mat Hoffman
 My tattoos are reminders to hang in there when things get rough.
Demi Lovato
 If I ever lose a role because of my tattoos, I'll quit Hollywood and go to work at Costco.
Megan Fox
 I really think if you have a tattoo you have to wonder about what kind of future you have ahead of you. As an employer, I wouldn't employ someone with tattoos as I would wonder what customers would think about them. For me, tattoos are just a way for people to find attention who haven't found another way in their life to achieve it by conventional means.
Katie Hopkins
 The ‘black metallers’ will probably continue to ‘get loaded,’ ‘get high,’ and in all other manners too behave like the stereotypical Negro; they will probably continue to get foreign tribal tattoos, dress, walk, talk, look and act like homosexuals, and so forth.
Varg Vikernes
 The justification for rap rock seems to be that if you take really bad rock and put really bad rap over it, the result is somehow good, provided the raps are barked by an overweight white guy with cropped hair and forearm tattoos.
John Jeremiah Sullivan
 I have a maple leaf tattoo over my heart, quite literally, and my two favorite things on Earth are being in Canada and making movies.
Jay Baruchel
 The first time I showed the tattoo it was big news in the newspaper. 'She has a tattoo with a snake.' It's not a snake!
Li Na
 For someone who likes tattoos, the most precious thing is bare skin.
Cher
 My body is my journal, and my tattoos are my story.
Johnny Depp




























Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Women Curve: The loveliest distance between two points

Meaningful Small Tattoos For Women

Beautiful Pajamas Ideas For Women

Anklet - Ankle bracelet ideas for women

Beautiful Ankle Tattoos Ideas For Women

Charming Necklace Ideas For Women

Cute Arm Tattoos Ideas For Women

Cool Shoulder Tattoos Ideas for Women