Skinny Jean - Levi's Women's 721 High Rise Skinny Jean

Levi's Women's 721 High Rise Skinny Jean





92% Cotton, 6% Polyester, 2% Elastane
Imported
Zip fly with button closure closure
Wash And Dry Inside Out With Like Colors; Liquid Detergent Is Recommended
Slim through hip and thigh with a skinny leg
High rise: Sits above waist
5 pocket styling
S=28 inch, M=30 inch, L=32 inch, XL=34 inch







Customer's review:

I have a pair of levis 512 skinny jeans that I have been wearing lately that are a little loose. I decided to go with a size 31 in the levis 721. They are a little too tight for my liking. They kind of look like leggings on me. I am going to keep them for a few weeks to see if they fit better after a few weeks of my workout plan. If not, then I will either return them or go up to the next size. For reference for others, I'm 5 foot 6, currently around 170 pounds, the jeans hit just below my belly button. I'll update if I exchange for another size or if I shape up in the next month to say how they fit.

 - Elizzy

Genuine Levi’s, I ordered two pairs, the vintage blue and blue story. Both feel like they are the same size and inseam (a little long for me so I will get them tailored). I did not have the problem some people had with receiving the wrong styles - both were high rise 721s as described.
The blue story has the perfect amount of stretch, in my opinion. The vintage blue has pretty much NO stretch, and took me about 3x longer to put on than a normal pair of jeans. I wore them around a bit and they did start to stretch out, but they will absolutely need to be hang dried.

Always with Levi’s jeans I size up. I’m normally a US size 12 (sometimes even a 10) and with the normal Levi’s jeans I order a 32 (14) not 31 (12). - Amazon Customer

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Inspiration Tattoos Ideas For Girls

Women Curve: The loveliest distance between two points

Meaningful Small Tattoos For Women

Beautiful Pajamas Ideas For Women

Anklet - Ankle bracelet ideas for women

Beautiful Ankle Tattoos Ideas For Women

Charming Necklace Ideas For Women

Cool Shoulder Tattoos Ideas for Women

Cute Arm Tattoos Ideas For Women